Lenovo is doing well with the smartphone segment, now they have Moto too and to slap Xiaomi's upcoming Redmi Note 3 and Coolpad Note 3 they launched K4 note so I expected something more from Lenovo. Don't get me wrong K4 note is a really good device but at this price tag, it fails to do what it should do.
1. Very simple and sleek design. (added pictures)
2. Dolby atmos makes it one of the best sound smartphones in the market. Really loud and clear.
3. Overall good built quality.
4. Fast and accurate fingerprint scanner.
5. Stunning 13.97cm (5.5") full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS screen. (Bigger the display more the productivity.)
6. Radio & NFC.
7. 4G, Dual sim and MircoSD slot(up to 128GB).
8. Bundled with 2Amp fast charger, transparent back cover & screen protector.
9. Fast 3GB DDR3 RAM with 16GB Flash memory. (Faster the memory, lesser the loading and launching time of the apps)
10. 13MP camera with Dual LED Flash.
11. Matte type finish on the back makes a good grip on the phone.
12. An excellent output from the 3.5mm jack, all you need is a good app like poweramp and pair of earphone. I tested it with XB70AP.
13. Big 3300 mAh high-capacity battery.
1. Heavily bloated, so many unnecessary apps some of them even can't be removed by a normal user. (Lenovo never thinks of user experience)
2. I'm not a big fan of Mediatek processors but these days to cut the cost of devices companies have no choice left. If you are a heavy user might see some performance issues.
3. No backlight for capacitive buttons(Home, Menu and Back)
4. Average quality pictures from the Camera.
5. Nonremovable battery.
6. No good protection(O-ring or boundary) around the camera lens.
Please post your comments below and you can also purchase this cell phone with the below link. Thank you. Share this post with your social media friends.
You can access all the mobile phones in one page with the latest and offer price from the below link.